You should probably check org-agenda-clockreport-parameter-plist On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Tommy Kelly wrote: > I have a clock table in my agendas -- I got it there by setting > org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode. I'm trying to control its > format. I've tried using org-clock-clocktable-default-properties but > that seems to have no effect. For example, this from my > custom-set-variables: > > '(org-agenda-start-with-clockreport-mode t) > '(org-clock-clocktable-default-properties (quote (:maxlevel 2 :scope > file :indent t :link t))) > > The presence/absence of that second line makes no difference to how my > agenda clocktable looks. > > How do I control that particular table's format? > > thanks > Tommy > > -- http://pft.github.com