A belated, but very big thanks to both of you! It works perfectly now :) Best, Volker On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi, > > Soapy Smith writes: > > > I installed the update and ran Volker's test code. It works! The > > namespace is preserved from block-to-block. Thank you Bastien! > > You're welcome! > > > I experimented with the :session option, however, I am now not sure I > > understand how it is supposed to work. > > Me neither :) I see there are discussions on the cider-emacs mailing > list about session-handling for cider -- let makes sure someone there > can test sessions in Org Babel and report any problem or possible > enhancement. > > Thanks in advance, > > -- > Bastien >