Hi Bastien, Sure, I'd be happy to maintain ob-java. The drawback with keeping ob-haxe in an external repo is that the tests won't run when org-mode is changed, but in practice its tests are very similar to ob-java's so the actual risk of it being broken by a change will be small if ob-java is in core. I'll submit ob-haxe to GNU ELPA after ob-java has been accepted. That way I can take out the common parts of ob-haxe which will have been incorporated into ob-core. On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 5:50 AM Bastien wrote: > Hi Ian, > > thanks for your work on this. Changes for ob-java.el should go in > core after the 9.4 release. By the way, if you want to be ob-java.el > maintainer, that'd be appreciated too! > > For ob-haxe.el, as Kyle suggests, let's prefer GNU ELPA (or upcoming > Non-GNU ELPA): Elisp files in contrib/ will be exfiltrated after 9.4. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >