That makes sense. It's probably enough to keep the languages page [1] complete and up to date. External repos should already have docs with the code. [1] https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 3:24 AM Bastien wrote: > Hi Ian, > > ian martins writes: > > > Hello. The included patch adds org-babel support for haxe (https:// > > haxe.org/). It allows main class and function definitions to be > > optional, accepts variables and supports babel functional mode. > > Please review. > > I'm not an Haxe user, so I cannot review the functionnalities, but > from a cursory look, it seems fine. > > After 9.4, we will probably remove some Babel libraries from Org's > core: we still need to decide on what criterium, but one candidate > is to remove a Babel library if the corresponding language is not > supported within Emacs core itself. > > If we go that route, we also need to do a better job at promoting > external Babel libraries: perhaps a page on https://orgmode.org/worg > would help. > > 2 cents, > > -- > Bastien >