* Viewing all logbook entries between time/date
@ 2019-05-01 22:09 Nathan Neff
From: Nathan Neff @ 2019-05-01 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,

I found this request on reddit [1] and wanted to see if there's any
update to org-mode that would fit the request.

In short, the request is for an "agenda" view or some other kind of
consolidated
view of all log messages that have inactive timestamps between <start> and
<end>.

Currently, the agenda mode allows me to view logbook entries, but logbook
entries
made using org-agenda-add-note or org-add-note will not show up in the
agenda view.

Thanks for any pointers!

--Nate

[1]