Hello all, I found this request on reddit [1] and wanted to see if there's any update to org-mode that would fit the request. In short, the request is for an "agenda" view or some other kind of consolidated view of all log messages that have inactive timestamps between and . Currently, the agenda mode allows me to view logbook entries, but logbook entries made using org-agenda-add-note or org-add-note will not show up in the agenda view. Thanks for any pointers! --Nate [1] https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/5x7eit/orgmode_how_can_notes_and_other_logbook_entries/