From: Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com>
To: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Configure Helm Source from org-tags-view
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 15:23:19 -0500	[thread overview]

Okay, I got this to work in org-babel in a file foo.org
that has headlines like this:

* Foo.org     :bar:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp

(org-scan-tags 'agenda ;; Action
                      '(lambda (todo tags-list level)  ;; Matcher
                               (progn
                                    (setq org-cached-props nil)
                                    (member "bar" tags-list))) ;; End
Matcher
                       org--matcher-tags-todo-only) ;; Todo-only
#+END_SRC

I removed the "staff" from the beginning of the function call, and changed
staff to "bar"  I also removed the (or (and)) conditions :-)

Now, I need to see how to make this function search all agenda files - it
seems
to work only on the headlines in Foo.org

Thanks,
--Nate