Hello all, How can I tell org-mode to only show me a scheduled todo item once in my agenda? IMHO the format below becomes pretty formidable if I have a bunch of scheduled items from the past, because the items will show up on the original day (e.g. Thursday in the example below) *and* on today's date. I would like the items only to show up on today's date. Thursday 14 November 2019 Scheduled: todo [#A] Do something Saturday 16 November 2019 Sched. 2x: todo [#A] Do something This is in the default weekly / daily org-agenda-view. This seems like an odd "default" behavior - to me, seeing something has been scheduled for 2x is sufficient - I don't need to see the same entry under the past day which it was scheduled for. Am I missing some basic setting? I might change the default org-agenda-start-day to start to today's date if that would "fix" this "issue" :) Thanks, --Nate