Hello all, I'm having trouble with simply trying to show any scheduling information about a heading in a tags-todo search. Can someone point me to how to do this? I thought that I define a custom agenda command like this: (setq org-agenda-custom-commands '( ("p" "Foo" tags-todo "+foo" ( (org-agenda-prefix-format "Hello World %s") (org-agenda-remove-times-when-in-prefix nil) (org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil))))) And have data like this: * todo Something :foo: SCHEDULED: <2019-11-02 Sat> I want my agenda view to show that this entry is scheduled. However, all I get is this: Hello World Something :foo: From the documentation for org-agenda-prefix-format it seems that %s should do the trick, right? I've even tried tinkering with org-agenda-remove-times-when-in-prefix. Any ideas? Thanks, --Nate