Hello all, Something that's eluded me all this time has been an "Insert subheading, after the content, but before other subheadings" For example: If my cursor is anywhere between lines 1 and 4, I would like the subheading to be inserted at line 5. 1* Heading :PROPERTIES:... 2 Some content 3 More content 4 5** Subheading 1 6** Subheading 2 7 I know there's org-insert-subheading and C-u which respects content, but respect-content will insert a subheading at line 7 in the example above. I would like to have a new subheading at line 4. Thanks, --Nate