Hello all, I was searching for a way to display today's clocked items in a timeline style view e.g.: 10:00 - 10:15 foo 11:00 - 11:15 bar I found this Stack Overflow thread: https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/19746/get-a-timeline-of-clocked-time-in-org-mode One of the replies says to "Look into org-agenda-prefix-format to show start and end time" but doesn't specify how to do this. Any ideas? Looking at org-agenda-prefix-format I don't see anything regarding a start time or end time. I'm guessing I could code a function to get a start and end time. I looked around and found some code in org-element.el and I think that org-element-timestamp-parser may be what I need, but wanted to see if anyone has done something similar. Thanks, --Nate