Thank you Bastien for your quick answer. My understanding of the C-c C-x < command is that you restrict the agenda view to one headline (i;e project in our case). How do you use the :CATEGORY: property then ? Do you copy the project's name in that property (or something shorter that makes you remember wich project it is) ? Clément 2012/9/19 Bastien > Hi Clément, > > Clément Mayet writes: > > > Given an action in a project, I would like to > > see the action's project in the agenda view, and even better, to > > order actions by project (or by context, then by project). Does > > somebody have any hints on how to do that ? > > My top-level headlines are projects and they get a :CATEGORY: property. > > That way I can easily restrict agenda views to projects (C-c C-x < in > the project's headline) or filter agenda items through projects (i.e. > through category) by hitting `<' in the agenda view. > > HTH, > > -- > Bastien >