On 24 July 2011 18:48, Bastien wrote: > Hi Philipp, > > Philipp Möller writes: > >> nevermind. I figured out that the expansion order of %s and s >> expressions is the problem and also the reason for the with the >> correct URL. >> The solution is to use %(get-page-title (current-kill 0)). > > Thanks for letting us know! > >> Can this be added to the documentation or is it supposed to be obvious >> from the order of available template expansions? > > IMHO this should go in the documentation -- could you provide a patch > for this? A patch for the doc string and the info manual is attached. Let me know if anything is wrong with it. Philipp > Thanks, > > -- >  Bastien >