I'm finally spending some time trying to implement using org-mode and mobileorg. I need to use it from multiple systems. Does anyone have some recommendations on doing this? The issues I can see are having to sync the files between the ~/Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg/ directory ​and ~/org/ directories on different systems. I want to be able to carry a laptop to a meeting and take notes, then go back to my desk and use a desktop with multiple screens for efficiency. For this to work, any changes made on one system have to be pushed to the dropbox folder and then pulled in to the ~/org/ folder on the other system. ​Any insights or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks, Brian​