Thank you, Bastien! On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Rick, > > Rick Hanson writes: > > > Based your advices, I used org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift for my > > application today -- worked like a charm. Thanks to the both of you! > > Yes, that's what the manual advised too. > > But I find your request to be useful in another circumstance: when > there is a repeated scheduled item and a deadline. In that case, the > meaning should be "repeat until the deadline". > > You can now achieve this by setting > > (setq org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown > 'repeated-after-deadline) > > which translates to: "Skip the agenda scheduled item when it repeats > after the deadline." > > This feature is available from master. > > Thanks for coming up with this idea and for the clear use-case! > > -- > Bastien >