thanks, I will give it a try. On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM, Suvayu Ali wrote: > On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 07:58:42PM +0200, Johannes Rainer wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > is there a way that I could export the generated tex files to a different > > directory upon export? > > If you are using subtree export, you can set the EXPORT_FILE_NAME > property to dir/file.pdf. If you are exporting the whole file, take a > look at the publishing facility in the manual. > > Hope this helps, > > -- > Suvayu > > Open source is the future. It sets us free. > >