* R source code, break long lines
@ 2014-05-13  6:04 Johannes Rainer
From: Johannes Rainer @ 2014-05-13  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

dear all,

I'm extensively using org-mode in combination with R source code blocks.
The only thing I miss is the possibility to break long lines of R code in
the exported pdf.
Is there a way to tell org, or the latex exporter, to have automatic line
breaks for long lines?

thanks in advance!

cheers, jo

* Re: R source code, break long lines