Hi, I am trying to run a shell commands from org-mode with using sessions. I would like to use the session property, so I could continue with the previous history. But when I execute the following, #+BEGIN_SRC shell :session test echo foo #+END_SRC nothing happens with emacs is unresponsive and the echo area says: executing Shell code block... I am able to quit with C-g and there is buffer with name test created which has bash prompt. I was also able to run the shell commands without session and it returns the output, like below #+BEGIN_SRC shell echo foo #+END_SRC #+RESULTS: : foo Any reason why org babel execute for shell with session does not terminate ? Thank you very much in advance for any response, -GP