Thank you for asking. Yes, I would be interested. I will prepare a patch. Regards, Sławomir Grochowski On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 4:47 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > >> What do you think? > > > > I think that your use-case is not necessarily common enough to change > > the defaults. But we can introduce a defcustom here. Patches welcome! > > Sławomir, would you be interested to submit a patch here? > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >