Dear All, I noticed in my patch that I moved the description ("The ‘[2/4]’ and ‘[1/3]’ in") of an example. And it should be just below the example. So I'm sending a fixup! patch to fix this. It's my first fixup! patch so I hope this is the right procedure ;) Regards, Sławomir Grochowski On Mon, Nov 6, 2023 at 5:49 PM Bastien wrote: > Hi Sławomir, > > Sławomir Grochowski writes: > > > I have added some examples to the org-manual. > > Patch in attachment and also a screenshot of generated html. > > Applied, with a minor modification, using 1. instead of 1) for the > list items. > > I added you as a contributor on > https://orgmode.org/worg/contributors.html > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >