Hi, I have to report my time sheets with weeks starting Sunday. I have tried all selections of :wstart in this specification: #+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 2 :scope agenda-with-archives :weekstart 7 :block thisweek :step day :fileskip0 :narrow 20! but it starts on Monday every time. I am fetching org-mode with el-get like this: (:name org-mode :type git :url "git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git") So I assume that it is the lastest and greatest I am using. Cheers, Torben -- http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann @LeHoff