I know I can insert an image with something like: #+begin_src python :session :results file savefig('test.png') 'test.png' #+end_src #+RESULTS: [[file:test.png]] However, even when I choose to display images inline, the output from a computation like this will always be rendered as a link; only after toggling image display twice will the image render inline. Is there some option that always renders images returned by source code blocks inline immediately? None of the options I found in the documentation seemed to work. Thanks, Tom