Hello Jambunathan, thanks for your quick reply. > I am desperately looking for a documentation. > > M-x find-library RET ox-freemind RET > > Just look at English strings there. That should give you a pretty good > idea of what you can do. > > Yes, I looked at the file for hours to try to figure out how it works. I am probably too stupid, sorry (not joking here). The beginning of the file says: >> See ox.el for more details on how this exporter works. << I did look, but didn't find any information there. You can also search for the string - left or right - and you know that > the exporter already has some trick up it's sleeve. > I searched, but didn't understand the "trick". > > > I want to position nodes on the left, for example, but I don't know > > how to pass optional parameters to the converter. > > Unless you give an example, it is difficult for me to understand what > you want to achieve. How does your Org file look like and what node you > want to position left. > Like this: #+TITLE: SUBJEKT #+AUTHOR: Christof #+OPTIONS: H:4 * Headline 1 ** Sub 1.1 ** Sub 1.2 * Headline 2 ** Sub 2.1 ** Sub 2.2 Branch "Headline 2" should be place to the left of the central SUBJECT in Freemind. I also don't understand how to access the other styles 0-5 that a predefined. Thanks again Christof