* Best way to include METAPOST in ConTeXt exporter
@ 2021-10-03 17:53 Jason Ross
From: Jason Ross @ 2021-10-03 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd like to include METAPOST figures in the ConTeXt exporter backend I'm
developing. However, I don't know of an idiomatic way to add captions and
references for the figures.

Currently, I export METAPOST with `#+BEGIN_EXPORT metapost` / `#+END_EXPORT`
tags. However, this feature seems to be intended for completely "raw"
outputs
with no markup or tagging in the resulting export. I'm interested in
supporting
at least `#+NAME` and `#+CAPTION` keywords for METAPOST figures so that they
can be referred to in the Org file and also in the exported pdf.

What are some better ways of doing something like this? Source blocks? How
would
a user expect to use a feature like this?

Thanks,

Jason