Hi, This is in continuation with the message http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-01/msg00053.html I'm facing the same issue. I want to exclude a particular file, and be able to specify it by its path. Say, for example, in the scenario presented below, . ├── notes │ └── file.tex ├── project1 │ └── file.tex └── project2 └── file.tex I want to exclude notes/file.tex but publish the others. Using :exclude "notes/file.tex" doesn't work, whereas :exclude "file.tex" excludes all the files with that name. Is this a feature that needs to be added, or is it a bug which I can fix somehow? Any help would be appreciated. Sincerely, ------- Sankalp