Hi, I got a few questions regarding `org-agenda-list`, I hope this is the right place to ask about them. First of some background to my problem. I've been using org-agenda-super to group my things in the agenda view, for example all todos for that day into one group, all low priority into another. With that the todo keyword and priority are redundant and just clutters the agenda view. And I don't really need to see the tags in that view. I do want to see them in other views, for example when listing all todos or when searching. Today I decided to remove them from the agenda view, which was easier said than done. I found the `org-agenda-remove-tags` variable to remove the tags and if I set `org-agenda-todo-keyword-format` to `""` that removed the todo keywords. But I couldn't figure out how to limit them to only `org-agenda-list`. And I didn't find any setting to remove the priority. What came close was to define a custom command and add those to the settings of that. After many different attempts I ended up using :transformer in org-agenda-super and defined a function that just stripped out the todo keywords, priority and tags for each header. It's in my config [1] in the org-agenda-super block. But I feel there must be a better way of doing this. So my questions are: 1: Is there a way to add settings to `org-agenda-list` similar to `org-agenda-custom-commands`? 2: Is there a setting to remove the priority? Thanks [1] https://github.com/plattfot/dotemacs/blob/emacs27/init.d/configuration.org#org -- s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g