* org mode unavailable in GNU's (and org's) archives
@ 2016-01-20 19:55 Ujjwal Pandey
From: Ujjwal Pandey @ 2016-01-20 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I can't find the org package in the package lists. I have both the gnu and
org archives added to my list of package archives.

Earlier today I could still see org in the list of packages under both gnu
and org archive. However, I had noticed that the package was marked
obsolete under gnu at least. Now the package is simply unlisted. I imagined
the package was being upgraded to a new build, but it's been a few hours
and I still don't see the package. I also don't see the org-plus-contrib
package though I am not sure if this is where I report problems with org's
archives.

I am using the latest emacs installed from homebrew on OSX.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Ujjwal