Carlos, I recently updated to 9.2 and was also confronted with the org-tempo change. At first I didn't like the lowercase tags for the blocks, but I got used to them after a couple of days. Someone suggested adding a defcustom option to org-tempo to let the user choose between lower and upper case tags. It seems a simple enough feature for a first contribution. Maybe we could add it? I have never done it before, but I am willing to try. On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:30 AM Carlos Pita wrote: > > Here are two previous threads about the subject: > > > > Last month: > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2019-01/msg00349.html > > A year ago: > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2018-01/msg00425.html > > Interesting, thanks! Although the issue of mostly uppercase external > snippet collections was not raised there. For now I'm disabling yas in > org mode and using org-tempo exclusively. >