What do you mean with the "uppercase legacy"? You mean all the current documents we already have? In my case, those will remain with the upper case tags until I need to edit them. I guess it would be enough to patch the sites affected by > > https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/13424336a6f30c50952d291e7a82906c1210daf0 > and also the templates definition in org-tempo. Looking at that diff, the changes are not so simple as I initially thought, I was just thinking about patching org-tempo, but I guess they should cover all the uppercase tags. Now I don't feel so confident about doing it :-( Regards On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:10 AM Carlos Pita wrote: > > At first I didn't like the lowercase tags for the blocks, but I got used > to them after a couple of days. > > I prefer the lowercase convention hands down. The problem I pointed > out is with the uppercase legacy. > > > Someone suggested adding a defcustom option to org-tempo to let the user > choose between lower and upper case tags. > > It seems a simple enough feature for a first contribution. Maybe we > could add it? I have never done it before, but I am willing to try. > > I wouldn't mind (helping you) doing it as far as there is agreement > whether this is a desired option or not. > > I guess it would be enough to patch the sites affected by > > https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/13424336a6f30c50952d291e7a82906c1210daf0 > and also the templates definition in org-tempo. > > Regards > -- > Carlos >