I'd like to let the org-mode community know that we have released version 0.9. There have been many changes since the last time I announced a release and we've gone through a lot of changes. We also now have a Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/101083268903948579162 and our own Google Group for discussions: http://groups.google.com/group/mobileorg-android Here are some changes from recent releases: Changes for 0.9.0: - Basic Time Clocking support - Support Ubuntu One as a Synchronizer - Updated Spanish translation Changes for 0.8.5: - Chinese Translation - Fix crash on empty files bug - Change default between View Node and Edit Node - Add timestamped entries to calendar - Add location to calendar entries (from LOCATION property) - Fix timezone and scheduling bugs Changes for 0.8.4: - "Schedule" and "Deadline" support in capture and edit - Revamped Capture/Edit Display - Calendar Support Bug fixes - Add ability to add sub-nodes to capture (require org-mode patch) - Edit Dialog Improvements - Bug fixes - Better support for Android 4.0