Hi Renato, I'm the maintainer of MobileOrg for Android. Regarding #1 this seems like an org-mode thing and I'm not too sure... usually I just look at these and file them manually, but this could get untenable if you have a lot of content on #2 I think we have it solved here: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/168 and it will be available in the next version (0.8.4+) Thanks :) On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Renato wrote: > Hi, I have finally set up mobile org on my android phone, with calendar > sync, and like it very much. > > Regarding the capture functionality, is it (or will it be) possible to: > > 1) define wich file and under which header the TODOs get written to. I > have a notes.org file with Todo section where I store all my generic > TODOs... alternativly I guess I could set up an automated refile when > calling org-mobile-pull > > 2) define SCHEDULED and DEADLINE for the note. This would also be handy > because captured notes would appear right away in my android > calendar, without having to get to my pc, org-mobile-pull, add a > deadline, refile, and finally org-mobile-push. > > I just upgraded from 0.8.0 to 0.8.3 > > cheers and a big thank you to who is writing this software, > renato > >