Just to be clear... this is MobileOrg for IOS.... the Android version is going strong and is still available via the Play store. On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM, Mobile Org wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > Here is a quick status update regarding MobileOrg. > > Several people have stepped in to take over maintaining MobileOrg in > place of Richard. His excellent work has gotten the app very far and > we look forward to improving it further. > > We've had a lot of questions regarding getting MobileOrg back in the > app store and we intend to do so as soon as possible. > > We are currently working out all the logistics for the transition to > new maintainers and adding support for v1 of the Dropbox API. > > When the app is back in the store we'll be sure to notify the list for > those interested. > > You can track the status and check out the current code on github: > https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg > > We will be tracking all issues there as well. > > Feel free to contact us directly if you have any further questions and > thanks for the continued interest! > > -MobileOrg team > >