Yes, I agree. I will return the old values for TODO keywords. ср, 14 февр. 2018 г. в 20:55, Nicolas Goaziou : > Hello, > > Макей Е.В. writes: > > > When use special symbols for todo keywords, can't build agenda buffer > > for certain keyword (like "!*"). > > True. > > Note that allowing anything as a TODO keyword could be very confusing. > What is allowed is not particularly clear, but I think word components > could be a sane basis. > > WDYT? > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > -- Евгений Макей