From: "Xianwen Chen (陈贤文)" <xianwen.chen@gmail.com>
To: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
Cc: Org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: org-cite and export to ODT
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 08:47:55 +0000	[thread overview]

Thank you John. I tried to C-c C-e. I was reminded that
org-ref-cite-natmove's function definition is void.

I also don't have functions that start with org-ref-export. I suspect that
I didn't load a file or package.

Bruce and András, I upgraded org-mode on my system to 9.5. org-cite works
after I added

(require 'oc)

Your examples work. I also noticed that I didn't need the following line:

 #+cite_export: csl

Xianwen