I have already signed the copyright assignment. (Though I used my other email rudiwillalwaysloveyou@gmail.com when signing it.) I have manually tested the changes with a custom value for `org-html--id-attr-prefix', and everything works. I did not change the behavior of `org-html-prefer-user-labels'; the ID property will not be used if `org-html-prefer-user-labels' is nil. IMO this behavior should be changed, and it should be always used, just like CUSTOM_ID. Changelog: * org/ox.el (org-html--id-attr-prefix): Refactor hardcoded "ID-" as a new private variable. * org/ox-html.el (org-html--reference): Add support for the ID property (previously only supported CUSTOM_ID) These changes make crossfile ID links work in the exported HTML when `org-html-prefer-user-labels' is not-nil.