Hello, I have a strange behaviour when trying to produce a beamer presentation . I have a rather complicated set of slides, one of the slide contains this snippet: %--------- snippet ----------% ** CGI - producing output - Example in shell script: #+BEGIN_SRC bash echo "content-type: text/html" echo echo "" echo "" echo "" echo "it is "`date`"" echo "" echo "" #+END_SRC %--------- snippet ----------% I use minted for formatting the visual output. When I try to export to beamer, it stops well before the export with the following error: [...] org-babel-exp process emacs-lisp at line 16... org-babel-exp process html at line 114... org-babel-exp process html at line 164... org-babel-exp process bash at line 270... byte-code: Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) If I comment the above snippet, everything is all right, so I think it should be the culprit. However, if I isolate the above snippet in separate org file, the pdf file is produced all right. Anybody has any idea of what is going on? I am available to give you more information (my init.org, and the whole org file, if necessary). Giuseppe Lipari