Thanks to both ! (I am puzzled at why it worked before, since I did not change my configuration file between updates ... maybe a more robust parser?) The error condition is solved now, the php file is generated. However, the final string is not in the file. I tried both: #+begin_example :body-only t :html-postamble t :html-postamble-format "" #+end_example and #+begin_example :body-only t :html-postamble t :html-postamble-format '((en "")) #+end_example but no luck. What I want to do is to just append the string '' at the end of the file, maybe there is a simpler and more idiomatic way of doing it? Thanks again for your help, Giuseppe Lipari CRIStAL, Université de Lille Le ven. 7 mai 2021 à 04:08, Timothy a écrit : > > Nick Dokos writes: > >> :body-only t > >> :html-postamble: t > >> :html-postamble-format : "" > > > > This last one seems wrong: the extra space before the colon should > probably not be there. > > And I'm not sure whethe the colon after the last two properties should > be there at all. > > It shouldn't be, it should be: > #+begin_example > :body-only t > :html-postamble t > :html-postamble-format "" > #+end_example > > Though the last line may need to be > #+begin_example > :html-postamble-format '((en "")) > #+end_example > or similar. > > -- > Timothy > >