Dear all, I am preparing a set of slides with examples of java code. I am using the beamer exporter, configured for using minted with the following options: #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :exports none :results silent (setq org-latex-minted-options '(("frame" "lines") ("bgcolor" "mybg") ("fontsize" "\\scriptsize") ("mathescape" "") ("samepage" "") ("xrightmargin" "0.1cm") ("xleftmargin" "0.1cm") )) #+END_SRC Also, I have my emacs init.org containing: #+begin_src emacs-lisp (setq org-src-fontify-natively t) (setq org-src-tab-acts-natively t) #+end_src and later #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp (add-hook 'java-mode-hook (lambda () (setq c-basic-offset 4 tab-width 4 indent-tabs-mode nil))) #+END_SRC Ok, now the problem.I want to export a slide with this snippet: #+BEGIN_SRC java class PrimeThread extends Thread { long minPrime; PrimeThread(long minPrime) { this.minPrime = minPrime; } public void run() { // compute primes larger than minPrime ... } } ... PrimeThread p = new PrimeThread(143); p.start(); #+END_SRC There is not tab in this snipper (I never use tabs in code, only spaces). Unfortunately, when opening the tex file, I see that a tab has been introduced whenever 8 consecutive spaces are found, in particular at line 4. Here is the produced code: \begin{frame}[fragile,label=sec-3-2]{Thread implementation through sub-classing} \begin{minted}[frame=lines,bgcolor=mybg,fontsize=\scriptsize,mathescape,samepage,xrightmargin=0.1cm,xleftmargin=0.1cm]{java} class PrimeThread extends Thread { long minPrime; PrimeThread(long minPrime) { this.minPrime = minPrime; } public void run() { // compute primes larger than minPrime ... } } ... PrimeThread p = new PrimeThread(143); p.start(); \end{minted} \end{frame} As you can maybe see (it depends on how your email client shows tabs), there is a tab character in front of the fourth line. Where this tab comes from? Is there any org-mode variable I can configure to prevent this behaviour? I did a quick search on google, but could find nothing Thanks in advance Giuseppe Lipari -- Giuseppe Lipari LIFL Université de Lille 1 blogs: http://scacciamennule.blogspot.com (Italian) http://okpanico,wordpress.com (Italian) http://algoland.wordpress.com (English)