Hi Now I have updated to head - It works, but I was a bit confused that the Mac macro didn't expand ... forgot to read my old post :) > BUT I have an (theoretical) issue: macros defined in included files > (In this case the macro Mac that is defined in sub.org don't work in > sub.org. ... This is not the way I normally work, I have a file > containing my macros (loaded via SETUPFILE). Sorry for the late response. Bastian: Thank you for apllying the patch. Cheers, Benny 2011/6/30 Bastien > Hi Benny, > > Benny Simonsen writes: > > > I have a patch that will expand macros in included files. > > Inclusion is performed before macro expansion > > Thanks for this patch, it looks good to me. > > Can someone test it and report any problems? > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >