Ok, maybe I misunderstood the purpose of this function. I wanted to use it to check if the timestamp is active or inactive and I tried to get it by using (org-at-timestamp-p 'inactive) while pointing at the timestamp. But actually when I call it on any timestamp like [2020-09-04 Fri], <2020-09-04 Fri> I always get nil. So either it's a bug, or I miss something. Thanks, Adam On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 15:26, Bastien wrote: > Hi Adam, > > thanks, but I still need to understand the exact change you suggest > and what general fix/improvement it will provide. Probably a patch > will be easier to understand for this. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >