Dear org-mode developers I've been working on adding support for rust in org-babel, and this is what I've come up with so far. It's basically just a modification of ob-C.el. The branch is viewable at [0], but so far the only commit is [1]. I've also attached an example of how it works. Note that you will need rustc to run the examples, and that I've only tested them with rust 0.12 and the latest from git. I'm very interested in getting this merged into org-mode, as I imagine other rust developers are, so please let me know what I can do to help, for example if you require tests or other forms of documentation. Kind regards Philip Munksgaard 0: https://github.com/Munksgaard/org-mode/tree/ob-rust 1: https://github.com/Munksgaard/org-mode/commit/a6ffbb0120a2313464c621f80db93e2475ac25ac