Sure, I would be happy to help out with the news and manual. I will draft some changes and get back to you. > This addition does sound useful. > However, in addition to changes in the code, it would be helpful to > provide appropriate news entry and manual changes. > On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 5:00 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > "David O'Toole" writes: > > > After some discussion with Yantar on IRC, I humbly submit the attached > diff > > for your consideration. > > > > It adds new hooks to org-info-js to allow the following: 1. inserting > > page-specific HTML into each OrgInfo header, and 2. calling a custom > > JavaScript function to run after any page navigation button/link is > > clicked. I have used these hooks to implement Org-fleuron, a custom > config > > with nice navigation buttons, a greeting balloon, and embedded > theme/fonts. > > You can find out more about org-fleuron here: > > https://davidotoole.info/fleuron.html?#org5dc18bc and the page was made > > with the setup. > > > > I also corrected some of the English messages displayed by org-info-js. > > This addition does sound useful. > However, in addition to changes in the code, it would be helpful to > provide appropriate news entry and manual changes. > > See > https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/master/item/code/org-info-js/changes.org > and > https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/master/item/code/org-info-js/index.org > > Bastien, since the activity around org-info-js revived after a long > delay, should we move the code out of worg into a separate repo? > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >