Here are my suggested changes to the manual and change log. On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 11:32 AM David O'Toole wrote: > Sure, I would be happy to help out with the news and manual. > I will draft some changes and get back to you. > > >> This addition does sound useful. >> However, in addition to changes in the code, it would be helpful to >> provide appropriate news entry and manual changes. >> > > On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 5:00 AM Ihor Radchenko > wrote: > >> "David O'Toole" writes: >> >> > After some discussion with Yantar on IRC, I humbly submit the attached >> diff >> > for your consideration. >> > >> > It adds new hooks to org-info-js to allow the following: 1. inserting >> > page-specific HTML into each OrgInfo header, and 2. calling a custom >> > JavaScript function to run after any page navigation button/link is >> > clicked. I have used these hooks to implement Org-fleuron, a custom >> config >> > with nice navigation buttons, a greeting balloon, and embedded >> theme/fonts. >> > You can find out more about org-fleuron here: >> > https://davidotoole.info/fleuron.html?#org5dc18bc and the page was made >> > with the setup. >> > >> > I also corrected some of the English messages displayed by org-info-js. >> >> This addition does sound useful. >> However, in addition to changes in the code, it would be helpful to >> provide appropriate news entry and manual changes. >> >> See >> https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/master/item/code/org-info-js/changes.org >> and >> https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/master/item/code/org-info-js/index.org >> >> Bastien, since the activity around org-info-js revived after a long >> delay, should we move the code out of worg into a separate repo? >> >> -- >> Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, >> Org mode contributor, >> Learn more about Org mode at . >> Support Org development at , >> or support my work at >> >