Ok, I will get started on this :) On Thu, Dec 29, 2022 at 10:38 AM Bastien Guerry wrote: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > > Bastien, since the activity around org-info-js revived after a long > > delay, should we move the code out of worg into a separate repo? > > Yes, definitely. David, would you like to set up a new repository > with the code from the org-info-js directory here: > > https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/tree/master/item/code/org-info-js > > You can try to excise the directoy while preserving its history, > although I would not make it mandatory for org-info-js to live in > a new, separate repository. > > Once this is done, we'll see how to remove org-info-js from Worg. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >