Here's a small enhancement I wrote to add customizable variables for the `org-export-dispatch' UI options that don't already have one. I almost always export with "Body only" switched on, and I got tired of manually toggling it each time; while I was at it I also added variables for "Visible only" and "Force publishing", because why not. Hopefully others will find this helpful as well. I tried this out locally by eval-ing the new code and customizing the new variables, and it appears to have the desired effect. `make test' and `make compile' also succeed. I sent in the copyright assignment form but haven't gotten the contract back to sign yet. Changelog: * lisp/ox.el: Add customizable variables `org-export-body-only', `org-export-visible-only', and `org-export-force-publishing', and use them in `org-export-dispatch'. * doc/org-manual.org: Document the new export variables. Currently when calling `org-export-dispatch', two of the export options can have their defaults specified with customizable variables: "Export scope" (via `org-export-initial-scope') and "Async export" (via `org-export-in-background'). This change adds customizable variables for the "Body only", "Visible only", and "Force publishing" options as well. -- JJW