Does anyone know of a good round trip/review workflow for word documents? I'm interested in generating documents and processing feedback/comments, especially with word document tracking. On 15 December 2017 at 14:30, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Friday, 15 Dec 2017 at 13:58, Fabrice Popineau wrote: > > The best way is probably to generate a PDF with LaTeX > > and to open it with MS-Word. Yes, it can do that, and the math import > > is quite good (for what I have seen, at least as good as any other > > alternative option). > > Interesting. I don't use MS Word (I'm on Linux on all of my systems) > but may ask somebody to check this out for me. LibreOffice almost works > importing the PDF generated via LaTeX but not quite. OneDrive (web > interface) doesn't quite work either. > > But pandoc is handling most of what I need. > > thanks, > eric > > -- > Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b >