On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > "R. Michael Weylandt" writes: > >>> 1) Tell Emacs not to break inline source blocks when filling paragraphs: > > I suggest not to use `org-in-regexp' here but `org-element-context'. I'm not as familiar with org-element-context, but I think the attached is what you had in mind. > Besides inline source blocks, ISTR there was other places where filling > was inappropriate (verbatim, code, export snippet, macro...). A single > `org-element-context' will find them all. Verbatim seems to work over multiple lines so I've left them out. Macros and inline source blocks don't so I've included them. Not sure what other elements to look at: > > Another option for the problem at hand is to simply remove newline > characters in inline source blocks before executing them. > That might be better but would require a bit more work: at present, inline source blocks can't extend over multiple lines so org wouldn't recognize a construct like src_python[:exports results]{1 + 2 + 3 + 4} as an inline source block in the first place. Looking at org-inline-src-block-regexp I'm not sure why though. Patch also attached to improve link handling Michael