Hi, On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 4:47 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Grant Rettke writes: > >> Attached is a patch to an Easy Template binding `C' for `COMMENT'. > Thank you. Would you mind also adding an entry in ORG-NEWS about it? Done. >> The tests had the same 1 failure before and after I made the change >> "1 unexpected results: >> FAILED test-org/refile-get-targets" > > FWIW, I do not see the same. Have you set > `org-refile-target-verify-function' or some other refile-related > variable that would be different from `org-refile-use-outline-path'? Yes in my init file I changed a lot of those settings. Does my init file get used during execution of the tests?