* A simple org tangle and weave makefile
@ 2014-06-10 23:47 Grant Rettke
From: Grant Rettke @ 2014-06-10 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

My goals was to have a simple makefile to tangle and weave a document;
so org-mk was out of scope.

Just wondering; how could I have done it better?

##########
INIT=.emacs.el

$(INIT): TC3F.org
time emacs --batch --no-init-file --load .org-mode.emacs.el
--find-file TC3F.org --funcall org-babel-tangle --kill

TC3F.html: $(INIT)
time emacs --batch --no-init-file --load .org-mode.emacs.el
--find-file TC3F.org --funcall org-html-export-to-html --kill

clean:
rm $(INIT)
rm TC3F.html

Kind regards,

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --ThompsonH