Good morning, I want to use the fromurl variable in KOMA so I copied how the phone variable works. The next change that I want to make is to include the description for the fromurl like this: \setkomavar{fromurl}[description]{content} I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Maybe the simplest thing is to let the user define it as a list with url and description like this: #+URL (url description) The code can check if it a list or not when it generates the LaTeX code. If this patch is accepted then I will figure out how to update Worg with the fromurl variable.